The Chapter's Continuing Education (CE) Approved Provider program is overseen by the Education Committee. These CE titles are not provided by NASWCO directly but are approved to award NASWCO Continuing Education Credits to their participants. Such CE may be utilized for DORA's Continued Professional Development requirements for licensure renewal. Select the provider name to link to their website for more info.
- Barbara Davis Center at Univ of Colorado Medical Campus - Provides state-of the-art care to children and adults with type 1 diabetes and teaches patients how to prevent or delay complications.
- Beyond Consequences - Created to provide resources for helping children with severe behaviors.
- Center for Trauma and Resilience- Provides a Compassion Fatigue Workshop. This 8 hour workshop is for those who bear witness to others' stress and trauma and helps these professionals learn the effects of and wellness strategies to combat Compassion Fatigue.
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless - The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children, and individuals throughout Colorado.
Compassion and Choices - Compassion & Choices is the leading nonprofit organization committed to helping everyone have the best death possible. We offer free consultation, planning resources, referrals and guidance, and across the nation we work to protect and expand options at the end of life.
CSU School of Social Work Ft. Collins- CSU Ft. Collins provides educational opportunities for helping professionals to learn how to improve conflict resolution skills and better assist in conflictual communications.
CSU Extended Studies Pueblo - Pueblo makes available a broad array of credit and non-credit courses, seminars and workshops on practice issues for social workers.
- Institute for Life & Care - a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening those who serve others.
- Life Quality Institute- Education and training for healthcare and human service providers on topics related to palliative care.
- PESI, Inc.- Since 1979, PESI Inc., has provided cutting edge continuing education to professionals across the nation. We work alongside the world’s leading experts to create seminars, conferences, videos and books that meet the needs of adult learners. All of our continuing education seminars and products assure that professionals can meet the changing demands of their work by providing practical strategies, methods and interventions they can use immediately to improve the outcomes of their clients.
- The Children's Hospital Rosenberry Conference - How do we create and sustain a safe environment for children and youth? This conference will examine developmental issues (onset of childhood aggression), gender issues (differences in relational aggression by gender), and violence against self and others (suicidal and homicidal thoughts and behavior as they relate to trauma and sadness). An ecological perspective will guide the discussion as a way to focus on the role of context in shaping cause and effect in matters of emotional safety for children and youth.
- University of Denver GSSW- Continuing professional development opportunities for human service professionals seeking to strengthen and enhance their professional knowledge and skills.
- Vital Hearts - Leads training for professional care-providers on the topic of secondary trauma and compassion fatigue. Our program, the Secondary Trauma Resiliency Training, revitalizes care-providers, and not uncommonly we are told we have saved social workers' careers.