Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Full-time unfurnished office available near I-25 and Evans - $410/month
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

11/6/2015 at 10:46:09 PM GMT
Full-time unfurnished office available near I-25 and Evans - $410/month
Full time unfurnished office available for psychotherapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Registered Psychotherapist) in brand-new 2-office suite in Plaza 6000 office complex, centrally located at 6000 East Evans Avenue in central Denver. This property has easy access to the I-25 freeway, is only 10 minutes from DTC and 5 minutes away from the Colorado Blvd Office District and Retail. It is easily accessible by public transportation.

-Larger of two offices available. Tenant may paint office as long as it is painted back when moved out
-Modern waiting room with up-to-date magazines, as well as tea, coffee, and cold water for your clients
-All utilities included--WiFi internet, electric
-Free conference rooms available for group therapy or workshops, although tenant's office is large enough to house groups
-Just blocks from Cherry Creek Trail--and building has showers on first floor--so you can bike to work
-Nightly janitorial cleaning included
-Secure access building with camera system
-Ample parking for your clients
-Wheelchair accessible buildings with newly renovated elevators
-Beautiful landscaped grounds with plenty of outside seating, water fountains, and shade--you can have sessions outside or enjoy the grounds on your breaks

I moved my practice in this zip code and in just 2 years have been able to have a full practice operating on a wait list the majority of the year. I feel this is largely due to the area--it is a short drive from Parker, Aurora, Centennial, Denver, and Lakewood so you have a much larger pool of clients. As my practice is often on a wait list, I would like to lease the space to someone whom I could send my overflow to in these circumstances. I'm a LCSW who has been in the field for 12 years and in private practice for the past 4 years. My practice accepts almost all major commercial insurance plans and I work with adults and teens experiencing trauma, life transitions, mood disorders, depression and anxiety.

Pictures shown include waiting room, unfurnished office, my furnished office (not available for lease), and pictures of the office complex.

$40 application fee is required should you decide to apply for the space. First month's rent and one month's rent as deposit required at signing of lease.

Please contact me (delaine@blisstherapydenver.com) if interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Attached Images:

2/4/2017 at 12:10:13 AM GMT
What is the address? I may be interested.
Roslyn Steeler LCSW
303-322-1291

2/22/2017 at 3:50:39 PM GMT
Have not heard from you so I am thinking this is not current posted originally in 2015.

Community Search
Calendar

4/28/2017 » 4/29/2017
2017 Colorado Mental Health Professionals Conference

NASW Colorado, 1355 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite C-920, Denver, Colorado, 80222 Phone 303-753-8890